Thursday, July 13, 2006

Photo contest!

As some of you might know, one of my hobbies is photography. Around december last year, I run into an add of a college photography contest, I thought would be a good chance to "test" myself in the field and decided to submit some of my pictures. For a few months I completely forgot about it until on the very last week for submissions, on May, I picked (with the help of several friends) a few pictures for the contest. After submiting them I didn't get anything back from these people of PopPhoto (the organizers) and thought that my first attempt had been a failure. But it wasn't, yesterday I got an email from them telling me that one of my pictures was nominated among the top ten for one week (they select 10 photos weekly), and so my picture can be seen (and voted for) at this link. Just for the records in case you feel like voting, mine is, of course, the one which has my name and School, Fernando - Florida State University,



By the way, if you are interested in looking at some other of my pictures, you can view them at my page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home