Saturday, April 01, 2006

Season changes...

Without knowing that it was the day in which season changes from winter to spring I went out to enjoy a little bit of the nice weather and the student look of campus, not the CS department of course. The real reason for me to go out was that weather.com was reporting 80F (26.667 C) and my feet were cold here in my room (yes, the AC runs all year long in Florida, and no, I can not turn it off, is centrally controled for the building), so I figured that working outside might be a good idea, and maybe I could get some work done. So I picked up my stuff (Overoul -laptop-, book, and a dosis of caffeine -coke-) and headed to Campus Green. It was actually a really nice day, and I realized that there is actually a nice side on campus (guess I'll be there more often from now on), but not everything come as I expected since I didn't got much work done as I was expecting, but well, I still enjoyed getting a look at that side. I guess I should take my camera with me next time too, I missed a great shot of a squirrel having a feast with some fries in a trash can... I don't know if I'll get to catch a squirrel eating McDonalds (not that I really now if it was from there).

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Were-Panda said...

you are TOTALLY forgetting the fact this is also allergy season. (grrrrrrrr....)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home