Thursday, March 02, 2006

My first rants

Ok... So I guess I have to jump into the "recording" train... There has been already some time from when I did wanted to start a blog, in fact I did open one that was when bloggin was still something fairly new, and is just today that I have finally come to write my first post... we'll just see how long do I keep up with it.

One of the reasons I never really posted anything is because I had nothing I considered interesting enough to be written about. Not that I have found any interesting topic yet... Aldo suggested me sometime ago to just write about what was going on during my studies in the US, he was just having fun on all the problems I was having during my first few months here, I really don't know if there has been anything really funny since then, perhaps the only idea of doing it just made the all thing boring...

Anyways, I'll see what I can do to keep this up to date and as possible, I will try to post interesting things, at least more interesting that this one, but in general my prediction is that most of what you will find here will be just some of my non-sense thoughts that come to my brain every once in a while when I have nothing else to think about. Perhaps with some practice I might even start to notice interesting things going on and talk about them, in the mean time if you have no other more productive ways to waste your time, you are invited to read/comment on whatever BS I write here.

Enjoy,

Fernando

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home