Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pulp Fiction

So on friday midnight I finally was going to watch Pulp Fiction for the first time on a big screen with decent audio... I love that movie, but never got to watch it in a theater, and they were playing it at the Studen Life Cinema here at FSU, and since I got the flyer I was very excited for it. Anyways, it started with my failure as organizer, cause nobody really showed up... anyways, I went to watch it. After waiting for about 35 minutes, they opened the doors, we got pretty good seats. When the movie started, it was really cool, cause at Dick Dale's intro song everybody got the beat really well and was really exciting... So everything was going good, I think there was a little cut in one part, but minimal, until the really bad happened. When Vince and Mia are about to get into the world Famous Twist Contest the film just BURN, yes you could see in the screen projected how it was melting. The worst thing is that we could have got to continue with the movie... Before the movie, they made a charity raffle and one of the prices was a copy of the movie, and the guy who won apparently left, I think he was just bein an ass... And so that was a frustraded night and had just to come back home... will have to wait for next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Were-Panda said...

lol...torrent, dvd, re-release...don't worry, pulp fiction won't disappear anytime soon. At least that weird egyptian dance music will be around for a LOOOOOOONG time....

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home