Saturday, November 10, 2007

Taking some time for my meal...


Mushrooms
Originally uploaded by FernandoSanchez
Well, I haven't posted in a very, very long time, but I guess this seems to be a good, quick reason for posting something...

As some people who know me might know, I like cooking. Is something that started as a necessity when I moved to the US and had to chose between either cooking myself or starving, and of course, I chose the former. Recently I bought a pack of baby bella mushrooms and I've been enjoying them a lot using them rather frequently.

Today I made an experiment with the mushrooms and came out really well. It was started from a recipe in a book, but had to change it some because I didn't had all the ingredients. The result was good, and for some reason, I felt I could get a little "artistic" and not just eat it, but also try to make it look nicer, after all, food is first enjoyed by the eyes before the mouth. Here is the result.

The dish was made out of chopped onions, red and green peppers, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, mixed vegetables and a little bit of Worcestershire sauce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home