Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Semester's over!!

Well, finally I can say I'm done with my Master's, at leas from what has to do with classes. Yesterday I turned in my last assignment for Analytic Methods and that was the end of it. The truth is that I wasn't really expecting a semester as bad as this turned to be since I was only taking that class and working on my thesis, but somehow it managed to be as bad as if I were taking 2 or 3 classes. But all that matters now is that I've finish it, now I need to finish my thesis in two months so that I can get my MS and start working on my PhD on Fall, which by the way, I got the official letter from the department saying I've been accepted into the program and will be getting an assistantship, which I'm happy for since I wouldn't be able to stay for the PhD otherwise.

So now that I have more time, I hope I will be able to keep up with the blog that I've left a little unattended lately, hopefully I will have something interesting to write about during the summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratuatlions =). I'm glad you decided to continue. We need more minority phds.

You think you're going to have more time?

Haha. You're in for a shock =)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home