Saturday, November 17, 2007

A good week, after all...

This has been a fairly good week after all. Besides the fact that there have been a few things I've been trying to sort out with my life, and the pressure from school, there are two things for which I feel particularly happy on this week.

The first thing is that finally, after 2 1/2 years of being in the US, I finally went to get my driver license!! I really don't know why I waited for so long to do that... I think I could have even had taken the exam without studying, since most of the laws and signals are the same as in Ecuador. So yesterday I finally went took the exam and got licensed :D I just need to wait a couple of weeks to get the actual license in the mail because, being a non-resident, I have to wait until all my documentation gets verified. Still, I can drive now using the certificate they gave me.

The other thing that has made me really happy this week is a batch of photos I had posted to my flickr account. The last weekend of October, my friend Bing came to visit Tallahassee and we went one night to Lake Ella to take photos there. Is a really nice place that I've wanted to go take pictures at since I moved here, but just haven't had a chance to do so. This week, I processed the best photos of that batch and I'm really proud about them, I think those might be some of the best photos I've taken so far, and the flickr community seems to agree since in just two days, two of those have become my most interesting photos (hopefully I'll make it to explore ;). Here is a sample of the pictures, hope you enjoy





Lake Ella NightMoon and Trees
Tree at NightLake Ella Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home