Sunday, October 08, 2006

Moving...

As I told some of my friends I have got a new apt, it is amazingly located, just two blocks from campus so I have a 10 minutes walk to class, and the area is really nice with very little traffic, some trees, birds and squirels around it, so there is usually nice sounds as opposed to Rogers Hall (my previous apt) which has all the noise coming from Tennessee St. (sirens and cars all day long, drunk people on weekend nights and tailgatin on game days). During the weekend I've been moving all my stuff to the new apt. since I don't have a car it had kinda take some time... I have set up a virtual tour of the place on my webpage with some pictures of it.
Something I have been impressed with this moving thing is how much s<beep>t one can accumulate over the time... I've only been here for a year, I only brought clothes from home, and now I have serveral boxes with random things, kitchen utensils, gadgets, books, etc. I wonder what it will be once I move back to Ecuador which might be either in one, two or four-five years from now, depending what I decide to do with my life in the next couple months.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fernando,

Seem like you got a nice apartement. I always like the lofty spirit in you and the new apt shows your friendly and humble personality.

Some quick questions:
How good is living in Tallahasse in comparation to Athens?
How good is Florida state Uni?

Im kind of thinking to apply for my PhD in talahasse but worried of the "storm" issue and the hot temperature, been used to the "cool" Athens anyway.

Take care,
Yoga

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home