Monday, September 18, 2006

Knives

As some of my friends/family know, since I came to the US I've started to like to cook. With the time I've been getting different utensils, nothing really fancy, mostly the basic things I needed. Last week, with the advice of my cousin, I got on the internet a set of knives and got them over the weekend. Today I finaly got to use them, and I have to be honest, it does make a difference to use those instead of the one I was using before, best of all, they were really cheap. Here is the the set


2 Comments:

Blogger DJ Were-Panda said...

*backing slowly away from Fernando*

i'm sorry for whatever i did...please don't kill me. colombia is a nice country, and you are a nice person...

Nice set though. What brand?

So...when you gonna throw that dinner for the CS dept?

3:26 AM  
Blogger Fernando Sanchez said...

I'll try to do something next time you are in town, I'll finally have a decent place :)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home